Hi, I am Harminder Toor, operating under the online profile Toor Talks. Why? I just thought it was catchy, then I claimed all the social handles and web domain. Now it is sort of too late to use my normal name. Either way you can refer to me as Harms. These are the philosophies that resonate with me and I try to stay close to:
- Treat every year in the pursuit of wisdom, without knowing it all.
- Have a maturity without being serious.
- Honesty above all, it is ok to f**k up, we’ll work it out together.
- Steal from the best and improve. Credit where credit is due.
- In the same breath, see what the industry norm is and do the opposite.
- Big is not better. Big is slow and entrenched.
- Just because it’s always been done that way, doesn’t make it right.
- Ideas are nothing without execution.
- Kill your darlings.
- Time spent working doesn’t equate to value. Increase your value per hour not hours of value.
- We don’t work with horrible people. Our time and experience are both extremely valuable.
- Help good causes for free.
Private messages from Toor Talks straight to your inbox.
I will send you the daily blog, property letters, digital marketing notes, free stuff, podcast thoughts, time-sensitive offers and other important updates.